dinsdag 18 december 2007


Sometimes your destiny just falls on your doorstep, whether you'd asked for it or not. That's what happened last weekend, when, just back from my week in France, I wanted to get some weigth training done at the gym where I work. Cold 4 minutes after arriving and chatting with some of my colleagues, the new 'floor-manager' approached me with the kind news that this week would be my last. Now....this was news to me, but then management has never been outstanding, so I went into a not so calm discussion with the man. To my colleagues this kind of discussion was not new, and always the cherry on the cake. It livens up the work-day, doesn't it.

In the end it may not be all that bad, I was going to France in January anyway.....however the way of bringing it sucks....Big time!!


Two days later I figure that they are doing me a favour. Let them sort out their mess without me. I'll be biking my legs off. In the sun, and I'll be working with groups and kids. I'll be able to really teach again and enjoy myself. And hopefully gain some money at the same time.

Geen opmerkingen: