zondag 21 december 2008

More bikes

While my first mountainbike is in my cellar with a flat tire that simply will not stay inflated, while my race bike is still sitting in storage in its protective bag, I saw a cruiser bike that doesn't have my name on it yet, but which I adore....and its comfortable. I can put my feet down, without fear for my knee(s), I can look around with a straight back and it will ride through mud and sleat with its fat tires. I simply love it. The colour too!! hihihihi.

My first week in my new job was allright. I haven't seen a bike yet, at least not the ones I'm supposed to sell....I merely had to get to terms with the software.
With all this going on, I do pose myself the question that I should stay in touch with my trainers course and the ideas and knowledge obtained. I gotta find myself a few people, to write schedules for, in order to verify my diploma....Fair enough, it's winter, and who wants to be bothered with schedules when the weather is too miserable to ride anyway, but I'm looking and I've got a few ideas.
Have a great Christmas everybody and happy riding now and in 2009!

Geen opmerkingen: