zondag 14 december 2008

Back in Amsterdam

The last three months I haven't been able to write....these things happen. In accordance with my orthopedic surgeon in Saint Raphael, I decided to have knee surgery. My left knee this time, after having had the same operation on the other knee two years ago.
So, reconstructive surgery to have my anterior cruciform ligament replaced. It went well, very well. 8 Weeks after surgery I was back on my bike for a fantastic short therapeutic ride on the seaside front of Saint Raphael.
The sun was shining, a cold wind and fresh air, after weeks of physiotherapy and therapeutic pain. We took the swelling afterwards for granted....it had been worth it.

Tomorrow I start my new job at Specialized in a small town not far from Arnhem in Holland. It ain't the South of France, but it is Specialized!!
In the mean time I have found my new city bike....gotta safe some money first though.
See you soon!

Geen opmerkingen: