donderdag 17 januari 2008

An alternative tourist office of Draguignan


I think the tourist office of Draguignan and Lorgues and Entrecasteaux should recognize my efforts to upload this beautiful place to the web. Last Tuesday I went for a ride that turned out to be almost 3 hours.

There are still places that I haven't seen and of course a slow ride on my roadbike was the perfect opportunity to discover. The ride itself wasn't all pleasure; it had to be done to get back in shape and to get hours and kilometers in my legs.....The weather is still a bit off, so every day of riding, in between showers, is a bonus.

In the backland, between Lorgues and Salernes is an area of what I call 'old land'. Entrecasteaux, of course, is a castle whith plenty of history and the land surrounding it is calm and gentle, with a few of these big estates that breath history and nobility. I was surprised and it made my ride such a pleasure that I forgot all about the necessity of it. If I am surprised than so will other people be.....the changes are open. The game plan is forming itself.


More riding to be done today, but today I will take my mountainbike out for a tour. The sun is out, the mud hasn't dried yet and the hunters will be sleeping-in or at work. There is a lot of wind, so I will stick to known territory to stay sheltered (brrrr....don't like the wind).

Geen opmerkingen: